Hey All,
Not a lot happening the last couple of days. Training is wrapping up and our trainers are trying to get us out the door. I had coffee this morning with my counterpart at the department, but the person stationed in Elbasan. I was figuring spending only about 30 minutes or so but it became over 1 hour and I was late for class. He gave me great insite on what to expect from workers and the general roadblocks I will be facing. It was a pretty heavy conversation about the politics and how it relates to the office. Most of the people working there believe, and pretty much know, that in a year, there is and election and if there is a new political party, they will lose their jobs. All for today.
Like I said it has been slow in out here.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment