Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2006

I have just read a few of my entries...maybe I should proofread before I post....Nahhhhh. Maybe next time.
Now I am here taking a break from the books and trying to get away from the heat. It's humid and I am sticky and gross....the mediteranian life. As for being back in Shales it is fine.
Things to think about for the next week:
...While in Lezhe, I am thinking of saying I am Greek or Italian, since most ask me that as soon I start trying to talk Shqip. If they think that am I won't be headline news...
Nothing new these last days. Just very hot and I broke out the shorts. I have not seen one person oer the age of 20 wearing them so I wonder if I will get taken behind the bar and beaten.
Again more to think about..I am still alive.

1 comment:

Big E said...

Pete,
Do you still need equipment for the volleyball team? I can put out the word and see if I can track some down. It may be used. Don't make any promises. I have remote connections with teams. How do I get it to you? I am not sure Albania is on UPS' regular route. E Miller