

These are 4 of the 40 plus pictures from our Volleyball Day in Shales. Two of the pics are of the game, one is the Mayor of Elbasan speaking at our game, and the other is us with the mayors of both Shales, Elbasan, the School Director and my fellow PC volunteers. Don't we all look glad it is over. Like I said, it got bigger than planned. The School Director had no intention of being there and when he found out the the Mayors were comming...well you see he is happy to be there. Tall guy in back.
Want too much info? The last 5 days my stomach has been going wild. I am fine otherwise, but food is a touchy situation...I am only eating very small portions at a time. My host family and I will be watching Big Brother Albaniana...real big here, it makes the news everyday...and my stomach will start screaming...their heads spin to make sure nothing has popped out like in the movie Alien. They think it is because I am not wearing a jacket when it is 80 degrees out and has nothing to do with the milk that sits out all day and night or the food that is both my dinner and breakfast the next day...good thing they have that refrigerator for 12 eggs and cheese. I guess they are saving the rest of the room for body or something. That is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment